In this episode we discuss:
- The finale of the 2021 Formula One season… and congratulate whoever won!
- Toyota’s all electric dreams… when we thought they favoured hydrogen
- Hopes of Christmas toys for children over 30!
- The glorious Farewell to a legend: “The Last Blast” short film about the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR “722”
- The achievements of “The UK in a Peel P50” reaching Lands End.
Keep up to date with the UKMotorTalk Podcast feed
Photo: ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – DECEMBER 12: Race winner and 2021 F1 World Drivers Champion Max Verstappen of Netherlands and Red Bull Racing celebrates with his team after the F1 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi at Yas Marina Circuit on December 12, 2021 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Lars Baron/Getty Images)