With cars getting more and more complex, who has the skills to perform routine maintenance tasks? YOU DO!
In a series of videos, Forecourt Fixes guides you through the many things that you can do to keep your car running smoothly and safely.
Forecourt Fixes – Introduction
Forecourt Fixes – Under The Bonnet – How complicated is it really?
Forecourt Fixes – Maintenance Safety
Forecourt Fixes – Looking After Your Tyres – Checking pressures, tread and condition
Forecourt Fixes – Using Emergency Puncture Repair / Tyre Inflators
Forecourt Fixes – Filling the Windscreen Washer bottle
Forecourt Fixes – Changing a Wheel
Forecourt Fixes – Power Steering Fluid
Forecourt Fixes – Brake Fluid levels
- Under The Bonnet – How complicated is it really?
- Maintenance Safety
- Looking After Your Tyres – Checking pressures, tread and condition
- Using Emergency Puncture Repair / Tyre Inflators
- Filling the Windscreen Washer bottle
- Changing a Wheel – Tyre damage and puncture
- Power Steering Fluid
- Brake Fluid Levels