I think it is fair to say that holidays always go really quickly… though on this occasion it was someone else’s!!
If you’ve missed any of their fantastic drive around Ireland, video, photos, and the full story is still online on the Discover Ireland website… http://bit.ly/jdcqQ9
I think it is fair to say that they had a “good” time..!!!
Throughout their trip we (and fellow twitterers) have been offering them tips about driving on holiday, and most are just as true wherever you are….
- Always observe local speed limits, and note the kmph/mph changes!
- Take the driving nice and easy. Enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- SatNav really can be the holiday driver’s best friend. Explore new places but don’t get lost!
- When you pick up hire car, put the location in SatNav so it is easy to return at end of holiday.!
- Make the most of any road trip, get out of your car! Talk to people! The Irish particularly friendly…
- “Watch out for the sheep!” Not a trivial matter in some places…
- When in Ireland make sure to take time to stop & take in some of the most amazing views in the world.
- Stop at some of the golf courses…….best in the world!